Simple Image Watermark – WordPress plugin
Simple Image Watermark is WordPress plugin for, as name says, adding watermark to images. It is simple to use, just few options to set and you are ready to protect images on your blog. There is intinutive interface for plugin options.
Download plugin here, from officialy WordPress plugin repository.
1. Upload ‘simple-image-watermark’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
3. Go to ‘Settings -> Watermark options’ in WordPress menu to configure plugin
or download plugin from your WordPress admin panel, go to Plugins -> Add new and enter “Simple Image Watermark” in search box.
Plugin requirements: WordPress >= 3.1, PHP GD library
After installation go to Settings -> Watermark options and set parameters.
Configuration is simple:
- choose image sizes
- upload watermark
- choose watermark position,
- adjust margins for better positioning
Note: Watermark must be .PNG or .JPG file type. Margins interval 0 to 200 px.
When you are done with options adjustment go to Media library and upload some image to see results. Since now watermark will be applied automatically when you upload images to posts.
If you have problems or questions post it in comment form below..Note: Want to add some source code? Type <pre><code> before it and </ code></ pre> after it.